Experienced Part-time Occupational Therapists
Kids Matters OT is a well- established occupational therapy practice which began in 2005. Our central focus is assisting children and families to thrive and live their potential. We also are committed to providing equal opportunities for all to access quality allied health services.
As a large practice we are committed to sustainable growth – the growth of each team member as professionals to best serve our clients; the growth of a family-like, honest, caring and authentic culture; and the growth of our business to serve rural and third world communities. In 2018 we commenced our graduate program and have supported the development of many young therapists since that time.
At Kids Matters OT, we focus on three pillars of excellence – customer service including excellent administration support and high quality evidence based practice; team well-being where each team and the individuals in them are supported and cared for; and profitability so we can provide excellent professional development and resources to the team.
What you receive
- A part-time permanent position so you have stability
- The opportunity to do quality OT your way with the support of the team
- Opportunities to mentor and be mentored
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally so that you can be the best you can be
- Excellent technology and support so that you can work efficiently
- Excellent administrative support so you can focus on your work with clients
- Opportunity to be involved in a range of projects including presenting seminars, developing and expanding the equipment shop, rural services and involvement in our 3rd world initiatives according to your time, skills and interests.
- A family-like culture where team members really care for each other so you can belong
- Flexibility in your roster so that you can work around your family and engage in other interests and needs
- Access to a wealth of clinical resources and support from some of the most experienced therapists in Brisbane to enhance your growth
- Annual Professional Development Allowance to help you develop specific skills and interests
What kind of person do you need to be?
- Passionate about paediatrics
- Have a positive, friendly attitude
- Adaptable and open to learning from your mistakes as well as your successes
- Team player
- Works independently and has initiative but also values learning from others
- Desires to be the best person and therapist you can be
- Desires to help others live their potential – self, clients and team mates
Please indicate your desired location at Aspley, Yeerongpilly or Greenslopes.
Closing Date: when the positions are filled.