Experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist with Growth Mindset
Kids Matters OT is about creating and being a safe and supportive community for all employees and clients so that everyone can grow and live their potential (clients, staff and business). Here we have opportunities to bounce ideas off each other, share stories and resources and grow into the best therapists we can be – individually and as a team.
We also provide the best evidence-based interventions we can that are matched to both client needs and therapist skill. We support you to develop special interests and skill-sets so you can be satisfied with the quality of care that you provide. We seek for life balance where we both work hard but have time and energy for other things inside and outside work that matter to us.
We are well resourced with sensory gyms, play rooms and offices so you have the tools you need to do an amazing job. The position is full-time (negotiable) at our Yeerongpilly clinic.
As an experienced therapist, you will have the opportunity to settle into your caseload at a reasonable pace. When you are ready, you will be offered a career path to develop your own expertise while contributing to the practice including managing your own caseload, supporting, mentoring and training younger therapists, and/ or have time allocated for completing special projects to add value to the clients and your team, and ultimately the opportunity to provide leadership.
What kind of person do you need to be?
- Passionate about paediatrics
- Experienced as a clinical paediatric OT
- Striving for evidence based practice
- Playful in your approach
- Seeks quiet mastery and excellence
- Desires to grow and develop as an OT and as a person
- Has a positive, friendly attitude
- Is adaptable and open to learning from your mistakes as well as your successes
- Is a team player who is collaborative and seeks connection
- Works independently and has initiative but also value learning from others
- Desires to help others live their potential – self, clients and team-mates
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to make a difference to kids and families.
- Opportunity to work in culture where team-mates care for and support each other
- Opportunity and support to develop into a truly excellent clinician
- Flexible hours and minimal after-hours work
- Support and encouragement to work in a sustainable manner (work-life balance)
- Great resources and sensory gym
- Opportunities to work in non-clinical ventures when settled into caseload
- Competitive pay rate
If you feel drawn to this position, we would love for you to get in touch with us. Please send a letter and your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: 30/10/2021