How to Access MyBurrow® through the NDIS
The types of NDIS Goals that may be targetted with MyBurrow® include:
- Regulate sensory input.
- Manage my anxiety.
- Feel safer within my environment.
- Strategies/equipment to assist me to cope with stress.
- Manage my behaviour.
- Develop my ability to self-regulate.
- Opportunities to play with others.
- Develop play skills.
- Increase my ability to concentrate.
- Engage in activities that I enjoy.
- To create a sensory/calming space.
- For my home to be a calm & settled environment.
- Build my fine and gross motor skills.
- Improve my physical and emotional well-being.
- Make and maintain friendships.
- Improve my ability to communicate with others.
NDIS Self Managed
NDIS Plan Managed
Email us at [email protected] and include:
- The item/s you would like
- Name & NDIS number to be included on the invoice
- Delivery address and name & contact phone number
- Email address of your plan manager to forward the invoice to.
Your items will be sent once we receive payment from your plan manager. We will also email you a copy of the invoice.