Kids Matters OT is a registered provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The NDIS has been developed to provide funding to help people with disabilities and their families to access support services. We can offer services under Early Childhood Supports and Therapeutic Supports. Please have a chat to our friendly staff about how to access our services through the NDIS.
NDIS Schedule of Fees from 1st July 2020
Treatment & Report Costs
– Initial consultation 50 mins (via Telehealth or in clinic): $193.99
– Therapy session 50 mins (via Telehealth or in clinic): $193.99
– Therapy session 30 mins (via Telehealth or in clinic): $129.30
– Reporting costs & preparation of visual resources: $193.99/hr or part thereof
– Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice may incur a fee of $100
– Failure to attend an appointment without notice, or with less than 4 hours notice may incur a charge of 90% of the scheduled fee.
**Please note that Vivienne Williams (Principal OT) and Jenni Machin (Senior OT) see Self Managed clients only and have a scheduled fee based on $205/ hour.
Call us on 07 3392 6133 or email [email protected]