PAEDIATRIC OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS WANTING TO JOIN SUPPORTIVE AND SKILLFUL TEAM
Two paediatric OTs wanted to join our dynamic and growing, family-like clinic at Aspley. Benefit from the experience of a wide range of senior and intermediate therapists using various paediatric approaches so you can be exposed to multiple skill sets and find your own therapeutic flow. You will have a great variety of clients and service delivery options including clinic, community and Telehealth.
Some of our benefits include:
- Belong to a family-like culture in a close knit team.
- Be supported by very experienced seniors (20-30+ years of experience) and younger team members so you can grow into a very skilled therapist who gets results with clients.
- Have a sustainable caseload with achievable KPIs so you don’t need to do work outside of paid hours.
- Full administration support means that all bookings, billing, admin and customer service are handled so you can focus on your clients.
- Paid non contact time (minimal one hour) is scheduled everyday so you can keep up to date with your clinical administration and client preparation/ follow-up.
- All resources are provided including technology, stationary, and games.
- Weekly supervision and in-house training from a senior clinician is available from the moment you start. When settled, you can choose from any of the senior supervisors in the future.
- Laptop is provided for your sole use and a shared iPad for visiting clients in the community.
- A generous professional development budget allows you to learn and grow according to your interests.
- You get to benefit from salary sacrificing.
About the position:
- You are supported to provide quality OT to children in a hybrid position that services both the clinic and the community.
- You will be trained and supported to join our growing rural Telehealth team
- You will have your own desk and place to nest with plenty of opportunities to connect with your colleagues on a regular basis.
- You are seated close to your colleagues to encourage support and collaboration.
- We offer some flexibility for you setting up a schedule and keep community visits within a tight geographical radius.
- You have some autonomy in your caseload and in deciding if clients are appropriate to your skillset.
- You will need your own car and all travel costs will be reimbursed as per government guidelines.
- Position is full-time (negotiable).
Note – New grads and overseas applicants are welcome to apply. As a new grad you will be joining with 3 other new grads for intensive training and support.
Click here for our new graduate program.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]