Our Why & Our Culture Code
Why – To be a safe and supportive community so that everyone can grow and live their potential.
Culture code – We strive towards a common goal together making a difference in the lives of the families we work with.
The Kids Matters Team is made up of a group of highly skilled individuals who are passionate about working with children and their families.
Why Join Our Team?
- You get to do quality OT your way with the support of the team so that you can find your own style of therapy.
- You are given opportunities to mentor and be mentored so you can grow into the best therapist and person that you can be with the support of highly experienced therapists.
- We provide you with excellent technology and support so that you can work efficiently.
- You get amazing administrative support so you can focus on your work with clients.
- We give you opportunities to be involved in a range of projects.
- You get to be part of a family-like culture where team members really care for each other and you belong.
- You get flexibility in your roster so that you can work around your family and engage in other interests and needs.
- You get access to a wealth of clinical resources and support from some of the most experienced therapists in Brisbane to enhance your growth.
- We offer salary sacrificing (from 1st July 2023).
What Our Staff Say
“I love coming to work not just because I enjoy what I do, but also because I feel loved, cared for and valued in my workplace.”
– Sarah De Jager, Occupational Therapist at Aspley Clinic
“I love being apart of a work place where I feel valued not only as a clinician but as a person too. We are simply a big family here; a collection of different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs but with a common ground to strive towards success inside and outside of work”.
– Chloe Barr, Occupational Therapist at Yeerongpilly Clinic
“Coming to work at Kids Matters is like catching up with an amazing family every day. I have the pleasure of working with awesome administration staff and talented therapists who interact in a fun and professional environment to help our beautiful children and their families. If you’re looking for a great place to work and be appreciated then this is it.”
– Julie Cuskelly, Receptionist at Yeerongpilly Clinic