Are you concerned that your child…
- Is anxious, rigid and/ or controlling?
- Is anxious about his or her sensory world, avoiding activities that are fun for most kids?
- Is super-sensitive to the environment and gets stressed by touch, noise or movement?
- Is lethargic, tired and can’t seem to get enough energy to start?
- Is an extremely picky eater?
- Is hyperactive and never stops?
- Is craving sensation and never seem to get enough of movement, touch and/ or sounds?
- Has weak core muscles and tires easily?
- Has poor coordination and can’t do sport properly?
- Can’t seem to work out how to move to do things or solve problems?
- Has sleep, toileting and/ or eating issues?
- Has to try so hard to get by that he/she is exhausted and take it out on you/others at home?
- Frequently changes mood and behaviour?
- And more?
So much can be done, starting with building your confidence through knowledge.
Do you have NDIS funding?
If you are NDIS self-managed or third-party managed, and parent education is included in your child’s plan, you can use NDIS funding to attend this event.
*Cancellations – we require 7 days notice for a full refund. No refunds provided for less than 7 days notice but a credit note, against future Kids Matters seminars, will be issued.