SCHEDULE OF FEES
last updated March 2020
Our Fees per 50 minute session – Private, Medicare and 3rd Party fees
Please note – the below prices apply to both face to face and Telehealth therapy sessions and assessments.
Principal OT – $245
Experienced OTs – $225
N.B. Full assessments are conducted over 3 sessions and comprehensive reporting costs are additional.
Principal OT – $205
Experienced OTs – $185
Principal OT – $205/ hour
Experienced OTs – $185/ hour
Home and School Visits
Principal OT – $205/ 50 minutes + travel costs charged at $102.50/ hour
Experienced OTs -$185/ 50 minutes + travel costs charged at $92.50/ hour
Additional reporting charges apply.
COVID-19 UPDATE – To help providers to continue to deliver supports to participants through this time, the NDIA is introducing a number of changes, including:
- A temporary 10 per cent increase to the price limit of some Core and Capacity Building supports
- Changes to the cancellation rules
The NDIA started these changes on the 25 March and they will be in place for six months. The NDIA will review this change in three months to assess if the changes continue to be appropriate. In light of this, and to ensure that we can continue to provide support to you via Telehealth, Home Programmes and telephone support, our fees will increase temporarily as below:
Treatment & Report Costs
– Initial consultation via Telehealth 50 mins + 10 mins notes: $213.39
– OT Therapy via Telehealth or Phone consultation: 50 mins + 10 mins notes: $213.39
– OT Therapy via Telehealth or Phone consultation: 30 mins + 10 mins notes: $142.26
– Reporting costs at hourly rate – includes writing of home programmes & preparation of visual resources: $213.39/hr or part thereof
– Email correspondence over 15 minutes: $213.39/hour billed in 15min increments
What you get
- outcomes for your child
- an experienced therapist for your child who works within the context of your family and any school/ daycare.
- facilities that are best matched for your child whether that be a small, quiet office or a sensory gym (or anything in between).
- the opportunity to work with a therapist who has developed a strong special interest and skills in working with the type of challenges your child is facing.
- A friendly and professional administration team who can take care of all your booking needs.
We are unique in the Private therapy world in that Kids Matters supports all our OTs with professional development and training on the latest techniques and research, mentoring and peer support combined with extensive resources so you can have peace of mind, confidence and direction as we guide your child and family to overcome the challenges.
Our therapist have extensive training and experience which means we see the big picture around your child and family and can identify key areas needing to be addressed. This means that your child gets better outcomes, more quickly. Their warmth, expertise, sense of fun and ability to connect with your child gives everyone hope and direction.
Our younger OTs (1-4 years experience) are talented professionals who get supervision and support to accelerate their skill development. Their bond with you and your child, experience coupled with the support they receive from the older therapists means your child has great fun while meeting his or her goals.
Our resources are among the best in Brisbane and each clinic has extensive sensory integration, executive function and other developmental resources so you get the best outcomes in a fun way.
All of our therapists get great outcomes with kids and families.
Click here to see: Who in our team is right for you?