(Prices as of 10th July 2023)
Our Fees per 50 minute session – Private and NDIS Self Managed. Please note – the below prices apply to both face-to-face and Telehealth therapy sessions and assessments.
For NDIS Plan Managed – click here for schedule of fees.
- Principal OT & Micah Perez – $357
- Experienced OTs – $328.50
- 10 mins prep & planning
- 50 min consultation + 10 mins clinical note taking
- 30 minutes clinical analysis & non contact assessment tasks
- N.B. Full assessments are conducted over 3 sessions and reporting costs are additional.
Subsequent Assessment & Treatment Sessions
- Principal OT & Micah Perez – $238
- Experienced OTs – $219
- Principal OT & Micah Perez – $238/ hour
- Experienced OTs – $219/ hour
Home and School Visits
- Experienced OTs – $219/ 50 minutes + travel costs charged at $219/ hour
- Additional reporting charges apply.
We respect that your time is valuable, and we appreciate your understanding that ours is too. We have extensive waiting lists, and therefore we ask for minimum of 24 hours notice of a cancellation to allow us adequate time to reallocate your appointment to another client.
– Appointments cancelled less than 24 hours prior, or failure to attend an appointment without notice will be billed at 100% of the scheduled fee.
Please note that if you can reschedule your appointment within one week of the cancelled appointment, the cancellation fee will not apply. If you reschedule but do not attend that rescheduled appointment, the full fee will be applied (i.e. no rolling reschedules).
We understand that cancellations are sometimes unavoidable. If you can’t get to the clinic, please consider the following service options in place of a clinic visit:
- Parent consultations via phone or Zoom
- NDIS review preparation or reporting that could be done in your appointment time instead
- Preparation of home programmes or visuals for your child
You will receive an SMS reminder 48 hours prior to your appointment. Clients with Monday & Tuesday appointments will receive a reminder on the Friday prior. Please note that this text is a courtesy only and should not be relied upon for attendance. It is your responsibility to keep a record of your appointments.
We prefer that you call the clinic on 3392 6133 if you need to cancel or reschedule, as emails and text messages can be unreliable forms of communication. Please leave a message on the answering machine if you call outside of clinic hours. If your appointment is on a Monday, please call the clinic on Saturday and speak to the receptionist.
Continuity of care is important for achieving positive outcomes for your child. Frequent cancellations can inhibit your child’s progress, delay the achievement of their therapy goals and reduce the availability of therapy services for other people. Kids Matters OT may withdraw services from clients who frequently cancel or fail to attend appointments, regardless of the amount of notice given.
If you have any questions regarding this document, please discuss them with the receptionist or your therapist.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY IS A CONDITION OF TREATMENT FOR KIDS MATTERS OT. BY MAKING APPOINTMENTS, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.