CoordiKids helps children who are facing sensory motor, fine and gross motor skill challenges access world class, fun and affordable occupational therapy exercises and activities from their preferred place of learning.
CoordiKids offer developmental courses for pre-schoolers and school children in grades 1 – 12. These can be accessed at home, online, anytime.
CoordiKids provide a global supportive community of paediatric occupational therapists & early childhood experts, collaborating with teachers & parents like you.
More about CoordiKids
CoordiKids Child Development Programs offer an innovative online series of 180 clinically acclaimed occupational therapy exercises over 8 important developmental levels for children between the ages of 4 and 17. These exercises are divided into small portions to be completed in about 15 minutes per day and can be accessed from the comfort of home or classroom setting.
CoordiKids works to improve the foundations of sensory motor development. Children who have completed CoordiKids have reported improvement in:
- Physical education and sport
- Concentration and attention
- Organisation and planning
- Following instructions
There are four course types:
- Home Courses – This course uses occupational therapy exercises, adapted for use at home, and packaged into fun, easy to follow, instructional videos. Our courses are easy to use and requires no set-up or preparation in advance: all you need is access to the Internet. Just hit play.
- Preschool Course – The preschool course touches on common classroom concerns such as attention, listening to instructions, following directions, balance and clumsiness. The Preschool Course is designed to help you as an educator or parent to encourage optimal development for formal academic learning & success.
- Classroom Course – This classroom course encourages students with targeted movements to help them focus, concentrate and feel refreshed throughout their day. Designed by specialist paediatric occupational therapists to provide the best content videos that run for 5-10 minutes. The exercises are fun and are easily combined with a classroom schedule.
- Homeschool Course – Homeschool Course is all about encouraging students with targeted movements to help them focus, concentrate and feel refreshed throughout their day of learning from home. Movement breaks are specific types of movement sequences that engage a student’s body and brain to improve concentration and attention in the homeschool setting.
To access any of the CoordiKids programs, please speak to your Occupational Therapist in session, to see if it is appropriate for you and your child.