CoordiKids helps children who are facing sensory motor, fine and gross motor skill challenges access world class, fun and affordable occupational therapy exercises and activities from their preferred place of learning.
CoordiKids offer developmental courses for pre-schoolers and school children in grades 1 – 12. These can be accessed at home, online, anytime.
CoordiKids provide a global supportive community of paediatric occupational therapists & early childhood experts, collaborating with teachers & parents like you.
Click on the logo below to go to the CoordiKids website and start your free trial.
MORE ABOUT COORDIKIDS
CoordiKids Child Development Programs offer an innovative online series of 180 clinically acclaimed occupational therapy exercises over 8 important developmental levels for children between the ages of 4 and 17. These exercises are divided into small portions to be completed in about 15 minutes per day and can be accessed from the comfort of home or classroom setting.
You can now also access a cutting edge, first-of-its-kind technology, progress tracker for free. Read more about this on the CoordiKids website.
CoordiKids works to improve the foundations of sensory motor development. Children who have completed CoordiKids have reported improvement in:
- Physical education and sport
- Concentration and attention
- Organization and planning
- Following instructions
There are three course types:
- Home Courses – Occupational therapy exercises, adapted for use at home. Packaged into fun, easy to follow, videos.
- Preschool Course – Designed for use in a classroom or day care setting. Using the concepts of occupational therapy follow developmental phases to encourage optimal motor skills and sensory perception.
- Classroom Courses – Designed for use in a classroom setting for grades 1 – 12. Using the concepts of occupational therapy to support attention deficits, offer sensory breaks and support classroom learning.
To access any of the CoordiKids programs, please speak to your Occupational Therapist in session, to see if it is appropriate for you and your child.