1) An experienced Occupational Therapist for our Greenslopes clinic – 4-5 days/ week
2) Experienced Occupational Therapists for Saturdays at our Yeerongpilly clinic.
- Are you passionate about kids, families and helping them reach their potential?
- Do you want to be the best OT you can be?
- Do you care deeply about working as part of a supportive team?
- Do you have experience working with kids and families?
Kids Matters OT offers a high quality paediatric Occupational Therapy service that focuses on getting great outcomes with kids, in the context of an inspiring and supportive team environment. At Kids Matters, we support you to achieve your best, alongside others who share the same passion. Our Admin team is amazing and offers exceptional customer service and administration support so you can focus on doing your job and helping the kids reach their potential.
We are always on the lookout for excellent OTs who will fit into our team and deliver great outcomes for kids and their families. Right now we need a new experienced OT (2 years or more) for our Greenslopes clinic and 2-3 new part-time OTs for Saturday only.
Our clinic works with the following areas:
- Sensory challenges
- Learning challenges
- Behavioural challenges
- Emotional and social challenges
- Motor skill development
- Executive function
- Mental health
- Developmental disabilities including Autism and Downs Syndrome
As a Kids Matters OT you will benefit from ongoing professional development; peer mentoring; being part of a supportive group of like-minded professionals; having the opportunity to innovate and create; and the reality that you make a big difference every day in the lives of kids and their families.
You will have access to excellent resources including sensory gyms, a wide range of assessments, a wide range of sensory, gross motor, fine motor, perceptual, cognitive and social skills resources and more.
At Kids Matters, we strive to understand your gifts and work with you to match your caseload, non-clinical responsibilities and schedule with what works best for you and your clients.
If you see can yourself as a Kids Matters OT, we would love to hear from you. If you wish to apply please send your resume to Vivienne Williams (Principal OT) at [email protected]