Seeking Receptionist & People Person for Greenslopes
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you love helping people?
Kids Matters OT, a well-established Brisbane Occupational Therapy clinic, is seeking a full-time receptionist at our Greenslopes clinic to ensure that the first point of contact for parents, and their children both face to face and in person is awesome, while the clinic runs smoothly. The receptionist warmly welcomes clients to the clinic, meets their administrative needs, cares for them outside their appointments and supports the occupational therapists so they can serve their clients better. This is a very busy role and requires someone with excellent organisation skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks with a cool head.
Hours are full time on a 9 day fortnight (i.e. 8.5 hour day, with one day off per fortnight). The position is permanent.
As the first point of contact, you will be responsible for warm welcomes, fond farewells, and building relationships with children and their families. You will provide efficient and effective organisational support, and most importantly, create a “WOW” experience for everyone who comes into contact with us.
If you boast enthusiasm, initiative, confidence, present well, communicate easily with others, learn fast, are tidy and organized, and enjoy the pace and fun of a busy environment, then we’d love to hear from you…
Previous experience in a medical or allied health environment including Medicare and knowledge of NDIS will be highly regarded.
If you wish to apply, please:
- Answer the following questions
- Why have you applied for this position?
- What are the most important factors in giving good customer service? Give examples of how you have done that.
- How have you managed yourself in a situation with many competing demands? For example, a client in front of you, the phone ringing and an important task to complete. Give an example.
- Email your answers with your CV and a cover letter to our practice manager at [email protected]
For an Immediate Start
We appreciate all interest, but please note that due to the large volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who are chosen for interview.