$38.00 + postage (AUS only)
A small device worn in the ear to reduce stress. Calmer features a unique technology that reduces distortion in our ears and calms your environment in a subtle, but potentially life-changing way.
- Reduces stressful frequencies without muffling sound
- Perfect for: Sensitive Hearing, Hyper-sensitivity to sound associated with autism, Hyperacusis, Misophonia, noise related stress & other hearing conditions
- Soothes sound sensitivities & helps you feel calmer
- Available in standard and mini sizes. Standard fits most and Mini is for those who know they have very small ear canals.
- Calmer night edition is available for use during sleep – email [email protected] to enquire about this product.
- Note: Calmer is not an ear plug. It dampens unpleasant frequencies in sound which lowers stress and improves your audio experience.
Reduces stress while…
- Travelling / commuting
- In noisy areas
- Any other use where you want a calmer environment
- May reduce symptoms of tinnitus.
- Fits comfortably inside the ear and easy to remove
- Moulded in soft-touch durable silicone
- Available in standard or mini to suit all ear sizes
- Patent pending technology | 2004011.9
- Independently tested by ISVR (Institute of Sound and Vibration Research)
Calmer reduces resonance (distortion) by using a tiny waveguide to reflect sound into our ear which bypasses the effect of the Concha.
A Small Wearable Device
Calmer sits barely visible in the ear and uses revolutionary, non-electric technology to reduce mid and high frequency distortion without having a detrimental effect on our hearing.
The result is a natural way to minimise today’s constant barrage of environmental noise stressors which have a negative impact on our mental and physical well-being.
Calmer reduces stress by removing distortion that would usually trigger the human ‘fight or flight’ response.
While this response was a vital part of our evolution to alert us to the slightest sound or threat, in today’s modern world where we no longer need to be alert to the snap of a twig, this added resonance is loading us with unnecessary stress.
Calmer, Sensitive Hearing & Autism
Calmer helps users with sensitive hearing conditions such as Misophonia, Hypersensitivity and Hyperacusis. Users have found that their audio world becomes more bearable when they wear Calmer, with irritating noises being reduced to a much more manageable level.
Hyper-sensitivities (over-responsiveness) and hypo-sensitivities (under-responsiveness) to a wide range of stimuli are often things that autistic people have to deal with on a daily basis. These can include sensitivities to sounds, smell, touch and taste.
Many autistic people are hyper-sensitive to certain sounds and many find bright lights, smells and tastes overwhelming.
Calmer is a small device worn in the ear to reduce stress. We originally designed Calmer to specifically help us all to deal with noises that cause us stress and anxiety. They do this without reducing the volume so you don’t feel disconnected from the world.
- One pair of Calmer
- Flare® carry pouch
- Instruction manual
- ‘Flare Upgrade’ sticker
- Supplied in 100% recyclable paper packaging