Growth minded Senior Occupational Therapist for Yeerongpilly Clinic – Full Time
Kids Matters OT is a well- established occupational therapy practice which began in 2005. This position is based at Yeerongpilly and we have two other clinics in Brisbane. Our mission is to assist children and families to thrive and live their potential, while we strive to live our own potential as occupational therapists.
At Kids Matters OT, we focus on three pillars of excellence – customer service including excellent administration support and high quality evidence based OT practice; team well-being where each team and the individuals in them are supported and cared for in a family-like, honest, caring and authentic culture; and profitability so we can provide excellent professional development and resources to the team.
As a Senior, you will be involved in managing your own caseload; supporting, mentoring and training younger therapists and providing leadership. You will also have the opportunity and time allocated to be involved in extra activities according to your gifting such as presenting seminars and webinars, developing resources for our equipment shop and expanding our evidence-based practice. We are also looking to develop our rural outreach over the coming years.
What kind of person do you need to be?
- Passionate about paediatrics
- Highly skilled as a clinical paediatric OT with the ability to work with children and families with complex needs
- Have a positive, friendly attitude
- Adaptable and open to learning from your mistakes as well as your successes
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Works independently and has initiative but also values learning from others
- Desires to help others live their potential – self, clients and team mates
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to make a difference to kids and families.
- Opportunity to work in culture where team-mates care for and support each other
- Flexible hours and minimal after hours work
- Great resources and sensory gym
- Opportunities to work in non-clinical ventures
- Competitive pay rate
If you feel drawn to this position, we would love for you to get in touch with us. Please send a letter and your CV to [email protected]. We will contact successful applicants within 2 business days.
Closing Date: 31/03/2021